The Following has been copied and pasted directly from his website: holisticdentalarts.com
Our office specializes in state-of-the-art restorative and cosmetic dentistry to correct, restore, or enhance your smile to fit your own unique facial form. Our goal is to integrate esthetics as part of total dental and overall health, while creating an overall pleasing and natural facial appearance.
Holistic Dentistry is a philosophy that recognizes that the teeth and associated oral structures are a part of the whole body. Because of this important relationship, we offer a wide range of healthy treatment options.
See our interactive Meridian Tooth Chart to learn how each tooth relates to the body.
Specializing in Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal
Dr. Zraiqat can safely remove and replace old mercury fillings.
He is one of only a few dentists in the United States that has dual certification for safely removing mercury fillings. He’s SMART (Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique) Certified by the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT) and certified in safe amalgam removal by the International Association of Mercury-Safe Dentists (IAMSD).
Next, read more about our Mercury Filling Removal and other services.
“Why should I choose Dr. Zraiqat?“
Dr. Ayman Zraiqat
DDS, COT, IABDM, FAAO
Dr. Ayman Zraiqat has the experience and the credentials (that exceed most, if not all, dental practitioners in the area) to provide you truly holistic dental care and expert guidance. He takes a unique Whole Body approach to oral health care; combining sound dental science, technology, and experience with a deep concern for his patients’ emotional well-being and comfort.
He is associated with a number of prestigious dental organizations, including:
- Board Certified in Integrative Biologic Dental Medicine by the American College of Integrative Dental Medicine (ACIDM)
- SMART (Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique) Certified by the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT) in safe removal of mercury fillings.
- Dr. Zraiqat Has More Than 15 Years of Experience Practicing Biologic Dentistry.
- A member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT).
- Founding Member and a Fellow of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy (AAOT).
- Certified in Safe Amalgam Removal by International Association of Mercury-Safe Dentists (IAMSD).
This Whole Body philosophy stresses the use of biocompatible dental materials whenever possible. Dr. Zraiqat also works closely with highly qualified health professionals to assist him in his efforts to return the patient to optimal oral and overall health. His Health-Centered, Patient First approach to holistic dentistry means that he treats the teeth, jaw, and related oral structures, with specific regard to how that treatment will affect the entire body.