Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm
f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 28-90mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Multi-Coated Elements
- Autofocus with MF Override
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 Overview
A versatile zoom spanning wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives, the Lumix G Vario 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. from Panasonic is a 28-90mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Well-suited for most general shooting applications, this lens employs one aspherical element to help reduce the overall size and weight of the lens, and this element also works to control distortion and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness. Individual elements have also been multi-coated to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, a MEGA O.I.S. system is featured, which compensates for camera shake to better enable shooting handheld in low-light environments.
- Standard zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-90mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical element controls spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Autofocus motor supports camera’s contrast detection for precise focusing performance. AF can also be manually overridden for more fine-tuned control.
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.