Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (Mid 2019)
- 9th Gen Intel Core Eight-Core Performance
- The MacBook Pro features a 9th Gen Intel Core i9 processor with 128MB of eDRAM. Its quad-core processor has a stock speed of 2.4 GHz and can be boosted up to 5.0 GHz.
- Touch Bar
- The Touch Bar replaces the function keys that have long occupied the top of your keyboard with something much more versatile and capable. The multi-touch, Retina-quality display changes automatically based on what you’re doing, from showing traditional system controls, such as volume and brightness, to more directly interacting with or browsing through content. Intelligent typing features like emoji and predictive text improve the typing experience, and you’ll be able to customize the Touch Bar to fit your needs. The Touch Bar can also adapt to apps, such as Mail, Safari, Messages, and even third-party apps like Adobe Photoshop, so you’ll have access to useful functions previously hidden in menus.
- Touch ID
- A Touch ID sensor has been integrated into the power button, so you can quickly log into your account, even when another user is logged in. You can also use it with Apple Pay to securely purchase things over the web.
- Retina Display
- The display in the MacBook Pro features 500 nits and an increased contrast ratio, delivering deeper blacks and brighter whites. Its larger pixel aperture and variable refresh rate make it more power efficient than previous generations. It also supports the P3 wide color gamut, which features 25% more colors than the commonly used sRGB gamut, for even more vibrant greens and reds. This helps ensure truer-to-life pictures with realistically vivid details, essential for graphic design, color grading, and editing.
- True Tone Technology
- With True Tone technology, the display and Touch Bar deliver a more natural viewing experience for design and editing workflows, as well as everyday tasks like browsing the web and writing email.
- Apple T2 Chip
- With the Apple T2 chip, the MacBook Pro delivers enhanced system security with support for secure boot and on-the-fly encrypted storage, and also brings “Hey Siri” to the Mac.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously or one multi-panel 5K display. The MacBook Pro has two ports, sharing one dedicated bus.