TUF GAMING VG27WQ1B
TUF Gaming VG27WQ1B is a 27-inch, WQHD (2560×1440), curved display with an ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and those seeking immersive gameplay. Those are some serious specs, but not even the most exciting thing the VG27WQ1B has in store. Its impressive curved display features a 165Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync™ Premium) technology, for extremely fluid gameplay without tearing and stuttering.
The 27-inch WQHD (2560 X 1440) panel of TUF Gaming VG27WQ1B delivers stunning visuals from all angles with an 1500R curvature that ensures every point is equidistant to your eyes. This contributes to greater viewing comfort — even during extended use —and lets you enjoy a wide viewing angle with less distortion and color shift when gaming and watching movies.
TUF Gaming VG27WQ1B 165Hz* refresh rate decimates lag and motion blur to give you the upper hand in first person shooters, racers, real-time strategy, and sports titles. This ultrafast refresh rate lets you play at the highest visual settings and lets you react instantly to what’s onscreen — so you’ll get that first strike in.
*Selective graphics cards/GPUs can support 165Hz graphics source output (HDMI port). Please note that Over Clocking function/performance depends on the GPUs or contents displayed. ASUS only provides this function. The performance or any side effect after activation is not guaranteed.
VG27WQ1B Features the latest ASUS-exclusive Extreme Low Motion Blur technology, which achieves 1ms MPRT to eliminate smearing and motion blur, and makes objects in motion look sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current viewing scenario
To more fully realize gamers’ vision, TUF Gaming VG27WQ1B is compatible with industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors.
ASUS Shadow Boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game without overexposing brighter areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
The ASUS-exclusive, integrated GamePlus hotkey offers in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
ASUS GameVisual Technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the on-screen display settings menu.
Enhances contrast and color saturation for lively, vivid visuals — ideal for viewing movies.
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to minimize eyestrain for improved comfort when you’re embroiled in long gaming sessions.
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display. Four different filter settings are available to control the amount of blue light reduction.
Extensive connectivity options, including, DisplayPort(v1.2), HDMI (v2.0), Earphone Jack support a wide array of multimedia devices.
With an ergonomically-designed stand, TUF Gaming VG27WQ1B provides tilt, swivel so you can easily find your ideal viewing position. The display is also VESA-compatible for wall mounting.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.