This Lens Mount Adapter from Commlite allows a Canon EF or EF-S-mount lens to be used on a Canon RF-mount camera. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, enabling autofocus as well as auto exposure features. If an attached lens is capable of generating Exif metadata, this adapter is designed to transfer that information so that it can be saved with image files generated by the combined Canon EF or EF-S-mount lens and Canon RF-mount camera.
Constructed from aluminum alloy, this adapter is durable while remaining lightweight. To help reduce stress on the camera mount when placed on a tripod, the adapter includes a detachable tripod foot with 1/4″-20 threads.
- Allows a Canon EF or EF-S-mount lens to be used on a Canon RF-camera
- Supports electronic communication to enable autofocus as well as auto exposure features
- Can transfer Exif data from lens to camera, saving aperture, speed, and time of capture information to image or video files
- Detachable tripod foot with 1/4″-20 threads can be used to reduces stress on a connected camera’s mount
- Lightweight and durable metal construction